The ultrasound compatible Large Venipuncture Pad is perfect for practicing venipuncture or peripheral catheterization on three varying sized veins filled with red fluid.
- Obtaining intravenous access
- Inserting a catheter into a peripheral vein
- Using ultrasound guidance
- Ultrasound compatible
- Three different sized veins in a two-sided pad
- Veins are slightly visible through the skin surface on one side and obscured by a thick tissue layer on the other side.
- Vessel depth is 7.65 mm on the shallow side and 17.75 mm on the deep side
- Very durable, self-sealing tissue that, when viewed under ultrasound, does not show needle tracks
- Easily refill veins for multiple uses
- Large Venipuncture Pad
- 8 oz. Arterial Fluid (red)
- Luer Lock Syringe
- Luer Lock tips
- Size: 4" w x 8" l x 1" d
- Weight: 1 lb