Simulab's student suturing kit has the tools to practice and perfect your suturing skills.
- Tissue Suture Pad - Our life-like tissue structure is molded in a variety of shapes and sizes. (TSP-10)
- Subcuticular Suturing Model - With life-like simulated skin and subcutaneous fat, it's excellent for practicing subcuticular suturing. (SCS-10)
- Complex Tissue Model - Multiple tissue layers include skin, subcutaneous fat, fascia and pre-peritoneal fat for multi-layer dissecting and suturing. (TSC-10)
- Suturing Instrument Kit - Scalpel, hemostat, forceps, scissor, and sutures. (SIK-10)
- Instructional DVD with self-assessment metrics
* Note: Additional items may be needed to practice every technique included in the DVD
- Basic and advanced suturing techniques
- Skin surface suturing
- Subcuticular suturing
- Deep wound closure
- Variety of tissue materials for practicing basic surgical tasks
- DVD instruction on various knot tying and suturing techniques
Instrument Kit Components
- Scalpel, Needle Holder, Forceps, Scissors, Two Sutures
- Tissue Suture Pad: 6" x 6" x .75"
- Subcuticular Suturing Model: 4" x 4" x .75"
- Complex Tissue Model: 4" x 4" x .75"
- Weight: 5 lbs (entire kit)