Meet AirwayChild™, a pediatric airway management trainer simulating a 5-year old child. This soft-tissue trainer has realistic anatomy for an immersive training experience. Train oral and nasal intubation, as well as cricothyroidotomy. The AirwayChild is ultra-realistic, yet affordable and portable.
Reach out to your account specialist today to learn more about our line of airway management trainers, and package options.
Watch the AirwayChild Product Video to see this new trainer in action!
- Learn complete airway management from nasal and oral intubation—to ultrasound-guided needle cricothyroidotomy
- Visually confirm key landmarks: functioning epiglottis, vallecula, and vocal cords
- Practice patient positioning and assess the strength needed for each procedure.
- Practice proper technique for laryngoscope insertion and confirm intubation with feedback from simulated lungs
- Detect intubation errors including, Right Mainstem Intubation
- Movement, weight, and landmarks closely mimic 5-year old human anatomy
- Soft palate anatomy allows visual identification during intubation
- Palpable landmarks include hyoid bone, sternal notch and soft life-like tissue
- Visible confirmation of sucessfully intubated lungs when proper intubation is achieved
- Realistic internal anatomy, including tongue, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- Low-cost replaceable soft airway
- Soft-tissue replacement system allows for easy training setup
- Integrated cricothyroidotomy module
- Ultrasoundable, replaceable trachea structure, with multi-layered skin, muscle and cartilage
- Portable and easy-to-store
- Box: 22"x14"x12"