The TraumaMan System has been updated to suit your evolving training needs and to fully support the 10th edition of ATLS.
TraumaMan is the #1 surgical trainer worldwide and is used to train more than 35,000 clinicians annually in over 50 countries in the world. The trainer has been used in ATLS since 2001 and continues to evolve.
System upgrades for v5 include:
- New Mobile SimuCric Surgical Airway Trainer
- New quiet, integrated ventilator drives procedurally relevant air responses
- Bilateral Decompression at the 2nd, 4th and 5th intercostal spaces (2 ICS-MCL & 4/5 ICS-AAL)
- Tetherless training with new optional battery power
- Redesigned chest cavity for easier tissue changes and realistic pleura integration
- Optional DPL module
Replaceable tissues are available to provide each student with a realistic, first cut experience.
New integrated quiet ventilator with optional battery power for tetherless training.
Redesigned chest cavity for easier and time efficient tissue changes between students.
Bilateral Needle Decompression (2ICS-MCL)
Bilateral Needle Decompression (4/5ICS-AAL)