Our Virtual Patient Monitor system helps add realism to your simulation training. Instructors can create a variety of clinical events to heighten drama and create a high-stakes environment. The instructor window operates on a standard PC and controls an easily connected student view monitor. Instructors can change any of the standard vitals over a desired trend time or even create custom indicators, depending on the simulation.
You can combine the Virtual Patient Monitor with any product to escalate procedure realism.
- Response to rapidly changing patient vitals
- Decision making during high-stakes clinical events
- Confidence and reliability in individual or team training scenarios
- Easy-to-use controls for quick set up
- Standard and customizable vitals for maximum flexibility
- Create on-the-fly scenarios to easily adjust to student and training needs.
- Select from preset arrhythmias and conditions for instant access to variable patient conditions.
- Set trend time for new settings to take effect to increase realism and escalate student immersion.
- Alarms can sound or be muted.
- Runs on any standard PC.
- Virtual Patient Monitor Software System
*Includes one year Maintenance and Support Agreement for product updates and License Agreement for three CPUs. Laptop not included