Our Virtual Patient Monitor system helps add realism to your simulation training. Instructors can create a variety of clinical events to heighten the drama and create a high-stakes environment. The instructor window operates on a standard PC and controls an easily connected student view monitor. Instructors can change any of the standard vitals over the desired trend time or even create custom indicators, depending on the simulation.
You can combine the Virtual Patient Monitor with any product to escalate procedure realism.
- Response to rapidly changing patient vitals
- Decision making during high-stakes clinical events
- Confidence and reliability in individual or team training scenarios
- Easy-to-use controls for quick set up
- Standard and customizable vitals for maximum flexibility
- Create on-the-fly scenarios to easily adjust to student and training needs.
- Select from preset arrhythmias and conditions for instant access to variable patient conditions.
- Set trend time for new settings to take effect to increase realism and escalate student immersion.
- Alarms can sound or be muted.
- Runs on any standard PC.
- Virtual Patient Monitor Software System
*Includes a one year Maintenance and Support Agreement for product updates and License Agreement for three CPUs. Laptop not included