The Adjustable Tissue Tray Package includes the Tissue Tray and one Subcuticular Suturing Model (SCS-10) representing a 12% savings.
The Adjustable Tissue Tray may be used as a stand-alone Surgical Skills Tray or is compatible with BOSS. This tray has been designed to nest in the large open site on the BOSS platform covering the alligator clips and its ergonomic design promotes proper hand placement for suturing practice. It comes with a tension device that allows the user to adjust the pressure on the surgical site for suturing and wound closure.
- Basic and advanced suturing
- Suturing open wounds under tension
- Tension device allows the user to adjust the pressure on the suturing site
- Tray has been designed to nest in the large open site on BOSS covering the alligator clips
- Ergonomic design ensures correct hand positioning
- Small, portable tray perfect for simulation lab or home use
- Compatible with a variety of Simulab’s tissue pads
- Adjustable Tissue Tray, Subcuticular Suturing Model
- Size: 3" h; 9" w; 12" d
- Weight: 1 lbs