SimuWear® Wearable Trainer
SonoSkin is a wearable, diagnostic ultrasound training platform that's easily added to virtually any training scenario for FAST and eFAST exam learning. SonoSkin can be worn on a standardized patient, TraumaMan or your own patient simulator. With SonoSkin software, instructors can illustrate views used during exams and teach proper ultrasound probe positioning. Our extensive pathology library includes images and videos from up to ten actual patients. SonoSkin can be set to “mentor” mode, which includes visual instruction and space for unique notations or “student” mode, which randomly selects patient scenarios for hands-on learning.
FAST Exam Module (Included)
Using a simulated probe, students and instructors can generate real ultrasound images and video for the four FAST exam target windows. The FAST Exam Module includes five patient image and video libraries for each target window (two normal and three abnormal).
- Patient 1: Free Fluid in Pelvis
- Patient 2: Free Fluid in Pelvis
- Patient 3: Fluid in Right Upper Quadrant, Left Upper Quadrant, and Pericardial
- Patient 4: Normal
- Patient 5: Normal
- Diagnose challenging patient pathologies
- Identify anatomical landmarks for exam window locations
- Gain a broad view of patient pathologies--read and interpret various normal and abnormal images
- Life-like, realistic tissue with real time imagery retrieved from actual patients.
- Easily integrates to your system with a simulated ultrasound probe that plugs into your PC.
- Diagnostic capabilities for pathologies not commonly seen when training on real patients.
- Logitudinal views of both the pericardial and pelvic windows and a video for each.
- SonoSkin Body Form Tissue, Simulated Ultrasound Probe and Protective Foam Cover, FAST Module Software, Carrying Case, SonoSkin Wearable Strap
*PC Not Included
- 32" x 8" x 6"
- 10 lbs.