The ultrasound-compatible Venipuncture Pad is perfect for practicing venipuncture, nerve identification, or peripheral catheterization on varying sized veins filled with red fluid.
- Obtaining intravenous access
- Withdrawing fluids
- Inserting a catheter into a peripheral vein
- Using ultrasound guidance
- Interacting with a patient during the procedure
- Ultrasound compatible
- Three different sized veins in a two sided pad
- Veins are slightly visible through the skin surface on one side and obscured by a thick tissue layer on the other side.
- Vessel depth is 3 mm on the shallow side and 15 to 20 mm on the deep side
- Durable, self-sealing tissue that, when viewed under ultrasound, does not show needle tracks
- Refill veins for multiple uses
- Tissue holder creates natural limb curvature
- Size: 4" w x 4" l x 1" d
- Weight: .5 lb