Replaceable Obese Tissue for PICC Line Training
Practice on patients with thicker tissue layers and deeper vessels - where palpation, ultrasound and cannulation are more challenging.
These replaceable tissues offer unsurpassed realism in ultrasound imaging, even after repeated full catheterizations and needle insertions—there is no perceivable residual image of previous procedures. They are also ultra-durable and self-sealing tissues—capable of enduring hundreds of needle insertions and dozens of full catheterizations. The tissues includes the necessary landmarks that are both palpable externally and visible under ultrasound and with added soft tissue to increase vessel depth for a training variation.
- Realistic ultrasound image
- Ultra-durable for repeated needle sticks and catheterizations
- Designed with added soft tissue to increase vessel depth for a training variation
- Includes all necessary anatomical landmarks
- Includes arterial pulse
- Has two colors of simulated blood
- Easy to refill simulated fluid reservoirs
- Replaceable tissue comes prefilled with two colors of fluid
- Size: 10.5" h; 4.5" w; 2.5" d
- Weight: 3 lbs