The PacerMan ultrasound compatible replaceable tissue offers unsurpassed realism in Cordis catheter placement while accessing the right internal jugular. Users can practice using ultrasound guided or blind/landmark insertion. The PacerMan system is self-priming so tissue fluids are easy to manage.
- Provides complete procedural practice
- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, tissue with all relevant palpating landmarks
- Market leading durability—similar to our widely used CentraLineMan tissues, these self-sealing tissues and veins are industry-leading. And the system is self-priming
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care
- size 14 x12 x 4
- weight 3 lbs.