The Obese Adult Lumbar Puncture Tissue is compatible with the Lumbar Puncture Trainer.
The tissue is ultrasound compatible
- Use ultrasound to identify landmarks
- Includes the lumbar vertabrae, iliac crest, spinous process, ligamentum flavum, the epidural space and dura
- The lumbar puncture procedure allows the user to penetrate the subarachnoid space and CSF is
present when the stylet is removed.
- Tissue is durable and can be filled and refilled with fluid for repeated procedures
- Tissue is ultrasound compatible