The ultrasound lumbar puncture simulator is a trainer that includes the lumbar vertebrae, iliac crest, spinous process, ligamentum flavum, the epidural space and dura; gluteal fold and a fluid filled compartment for simulated cerebrospinal fluid.
The trainer comes to you with an obese lumbar puncture and an obese epidural tissue and a simulated IV bag. The obese soft tissue variaton has increased soft tissue depth on top of the vertebrae for a palpable training variation.
- Practice lumbar puncture (spinal tap)
- Practice spinal and epidural injections
- Use ultrasound
- Fluid can be added to tissue
- Durable tissue for multiple procedures
- Position on its side (lateral decubitis positioning)or upright (sitting)
- Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer body form, Obese Replaceable Tissue, Simulated IV Bag (KVB-20) and Syringe
- Size: 9” x 13” x 14”
- Weight: 16 lbs