The LapTrainer with SimuVision® is a highly portable, innovative laparoscopic video trainer. SimuVision® technology allows instructors and students to perform life-like simulated laparoscopic surgery.
Check out our wide array of skill building tasks packages, individual tasks, tissues and models for use with the LapTrainer to build basic to advanced surgical skills, procedural knowledge or to build a skills lab.
- Basic to advanced laparoscopic surgical skills and ambidexterity development using laparoscopic instruments.
- Use two hands in a coordinated fasion
- Develop laparoscopic depth perception by manipulating objects
- Develop natural wrist rotations
- Become accustomed to the fulcrum effect; instruments are manipulated in a fashion opposite to the direction of the effective tip
- Practice needle transferring, knot tying, dissection and suturing
- Portable and affordable
- Similar look and feel of an actual laparoscope
- Boom mounted 1080p high definition camera with auto focus
- Fully adjustable camera head to create 0°, 30°, or 45° scope angles
- Excellent alternative to costly virtual trainers
- Can be used with a wide variety of skill development exercises (see compatible products below)
- Sets up in less than five minutes and can be used with any PC or laptop
- FLS and ACS/APDS compatible
- Plugs into a USB 2.0 port - no extended power needed
- LapTrainer Top (LTP-1001), Set of Two Side Supports (LTP-1002), White Vinyl Top (OMR-30), Clear Vinyl Top (CMR-30), Rear Support Bracket (LTP-1004), LapTrainer Base (LTP-1005), Laptop Platform (LTP-1006), Laptop Support Bracket (LTP-1007), Carrying Case (LTP-1008), SimuVision Camera and Software, Camera Protector (LTP-1010), User’s Guide (LTP-1021)
- Size: 22" h; 18" w; 8" d (carrying case)
- Weight: 22 lbs
Instruments and Laptop not included