The LapTrainer with SimuVision® is a highly portable, innovative laparoscopic video trainer. SimuVision® technology allows instructors and students to perform life-like simulated laparoscopic surgery.
Check out our wide array of skill-building tasks packages, individual tasks, tissues and models for use with the LapTrainer to build basic to advanced surgical skills, procedural knowledge or to build a skills lab.
- Basic to advanced laparoscopic surgical skills and ambidexterity development using laparoscopic instruments.
- Use two hands in a coordinated fashion
- Develop laparoscopic depth perception by manipulating objects
- Develop natural wrist rotations
- Become accustomed to the fulcrum effect; instruments are manipulated in a fashion opposite to the direction of the effective tip
- Practice needle transferring, knot tying, dissection and suturing
- Portable and affordable
- Similar look and feel of an actual laparoscope
- Boom mounted 1080p high definition camera with autofocus
- Fully adjustable camera head to create 0°, 30°, or 45° scope angles
- Excellent alternative to costly virtual trainers
- Can be used with a wide variety of skill development exercises (see compatible products below)
- Sets up in less than five minutes and can be used with any PC or laptop
- FLS and ACS/APDS compatible
- Plugs into a USB 2.0 port - no extended power needed
- LapTrainer Top (LTP-1001), Set of Two Side Supports (LTP-1002), White Vinyl Top (OMR-30), Clear Vinyl Top (CMR-30), Rear Support Bracket (LTP-1004), LapTrainer Base (LTP-1005), Laptop Platform (LTP-1006), Laptop Support Bracket (LTP-1007), Carrying Case (LTP-1008), SimuVision Camera and Software, Camera Protector (LTP-1010), User’s Guide (LTP-1021)
- Size: 22" h; 18" w; 8" d (carrying case)
- Weight: 22 lbs
Instruments and Laptop not included