This skill set package includes five tasks that support the ACS APDS Curriculum Module 17 for building basic laparoscopic skills. Each task is supported with a skill set card for students that references the procedure, performance level guidelines, and required supplies. This skill set focuses on basic hand-eye coordination and can be used with the LapTrainer with SimuVision (LTS-40) or secured to a table for classroom, clinic, home or office use.
- The Peg Board develops hand-eye coordination and ambidexterity by requiring the user to lift each disk, transfer between hands and place disks on a designated peg.
- The Key and Rope Trainer develop 3D to 2D orientation skills, ambidexterity, and working through unnatural wrist rotations.
- The Tissue Suture Pad develops skills required for needle transferring, placement of a suture, and knot tying.
- The Pre-Marked Simulated Intestine allows the user to secure a soft tissue model in place and practice advanced suturing and immobilizing tissue skills.
- Drills can be set up with the LapTrainer with SimuVision, or any free-standing video trainer or box trainer.
- Drills are set up for self-study
- Rotation amongst four skill stations can be performed in any order to build skills and gain confidence.
- Cost effective solution for student, simulation center or testing environment.
- Peg Board (PTB-10), Key and Rope Trainer (KRT-10), (2) Tissue Suture pads (TSP-20), Pre-Marked Simulated Intestine(LGI-10), (4) Multi-Purpose Clips (MPC-10), Skill Set Container
- Size: 13" h; 13" w; 4.5" d (carrying case)
- Weight: 3 lbs