This procedural training module is designed for the dissection and removal of the gall bladder. The model fit easily inside any of Simulab's pelvic trainers for laparoscopic or open procedural training Replaceable gallbladders (LC-20) sold separately.
The anatomical hard plastic bed includes visual landmarks for the liver, fundis, omentum and duodenum. The model is designed to allow each student to complete the procedure on a replaceable gallbladder. The replaceable gallbladders include soft tissue gallbladders filled with bile, cystic duct, stones, common bile duct, cystic artery and connective tissue.
- Anatomically correct with landmarks
- Fluid filled gallbladder, duct, and artery
- Replaceable gallbladder to allow each student to practice the entire procedure
- Easily fits into multple LapTrainer
- LTS-40: LapTrainer with SimuVision
- SPT-20: Pop-up Trainer
- SPT-30: Pop-up Trainer with Scope Holder
- ST-10: Torso Trainer
- Size: 10" h; 8" w; 7" d
- Weight: 4 lbs