The ultrasound lumbar puncture simulator is a trainer that includes the lumbar vertebrae, iliac crest, spinous process, ligamentum flavum, the epidural space and dura; gluteal fold and a fluid filled compartment for simulated cerebrospinal fluid.
The Trainer comes to you with a geriatric lumbar puncture and geriatric epidural tissue, to train in working with an aging patient population, and a simulated IV bag.
- Practice lumbar puncture (spinal tap)
- Practice spinal and epidural injections
- Use ultrasound
- Fluid can be added to tissue
- Durable tissue for multiple procedures
- Position on its side (lateral decubitis positioning) or upright (sitting)
- Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer body form, Geriatric Replaceable Tissue, Simulated IV Bag (IVB-20) and Syringe
- Size: 9” x 13” x 14”
- Weight: 16 lbs