The Geriatric Lumbar Epidural Tissue is compatible with the Lumbar Epidural Trainer.
The tissue is ultrasound compatible and can be used to train in working with an aging patient population.
- Use ultrasound to identify landmarks
- Includes the lumbar vertebrae, iliac crest, spinous process, ligamentum flavum, the epidural space and dura
- Allows the user to enter the epidural space and insert an epidural catheter
- Tissue is durable and can be filled and refilled with fluid for repeated procedures
- Tissue is ultrasound compatible