Meet AirwayMan®, Simulab’s new complete airway management training system. Learn complete airway management from nasal and oral intubation - to needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy.
AirwayMan offers low cost, replaceable soft tissue components for increased realism and extended product life. Every part of AirwayMan is carefully engineered to recreate the familiar movements, textures and delicate nuances of human anatomy. AirwayMan includes the same realistic cricothyroid structures found in TraumaMan—the most widely used cricothyroidotomy trainer in the world. System comes in a case.
This package includes all you need to get started for 96 students, including replaceable difficult soft airway tissues. It includes an additional soft airway, a difficult soft airway that simulates a swollen tongue, a difficult software airway tissue that simulates a blocked airway, an additional replacement face tissue, a replacement set of teeth and 8 neck tissues which can be used for 96 students.
This package also include the SimuCare® One Year Program. SimuCare provides coverage for all non-consumable parts on your AirwayMan® System. If any non-consumable part breaks or tears, a replacement will be just a phone call or email away. The product is built to facilitate tool-free repair. We know intubation training uses many types of instruments that may cause damage to a simulator during training. With SimuCare, take away any worry of having your airway management trainer out of commission. The one year program covers your AirwayMan System for one year, and can be renewed.
- Low cost, replaceable soft airway
- Easy set-up with a soft tissue replacement system
- Integrated cricothyroidotomy
- Multi-layered, wrap-around replaceable neck skin with unsurpassed realism
- Additional Soft Airway (AM-SA)
- Difficult Soft Airway I (Swollen Tongue) AM-SA-D1
- Difficult Soft Airway II (Blocked) AM-SA-D2
- Additional Face Tissue (AM-FT)
- Additional Set of Teeth (AM-TS)
- (8) Neck Tissues (AM-NK)
- One Year of SimuCare AMSC-10)
- Movement, weight, and landmarks closely mimic human anatomy
- Soft palate anatomy allows visual identification during intubation
- Palpable landmarks and life-like tissue to incise
- Visible confirmation when successful intubation is achieved
- Learn complete airway management from nasal and oral intubation - to needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Visually confirm key landmarks: functioning epiglottis, vallecula, and vocal cords
- Practice patient positioning and assess strength needed for each procedure
- Practice proper technique for laryngoscope insertion and confirm intubation with auscultation and simulated chest excursion
- Detect intubation errors including Right Mainstem Intubation