The ultrasound lumbar puncture and epidural simulator is a trainer that includes the lumbar vertebrae, iliac crest, spinous process, ligamentum flavum, the epidural space and dura; gluteal fold and a fluid filled compartment for simulated cerebrospinal fluid.
The Training Package comes with three different tissues providing users the ability to explore and train on various body types: normal, obese, and geriatric. It also includes the Simulated IV Bag to control the drip rate at the procedure site.
- Practice lumbar puncture (spinal tap)
- Practice spinal and epidural injections on normal, obese, geriatric, and geriatric obese patients
- Train on various body types
- Using ultrasound during procedures
- Fluid can be added to tissue
- Durable tissue for multiple procedures
- Position on its side (lateral decubitis positioning) or upright (sitting)
- Anatomically correct
- Lumbar Puncture/Epidural Trainer with Normal Tissue (LPE-20), Obese Tissue (LPEO-20), Geriatric Tissue (LPEG-20), Geriatric Obese Tissue (LPEGO-20), Two IV Bags with a Table Top IV Pole (IVB-20), Luer Lock Syringe, Fill Line
- Body Form Size: 9” x 13” x 14”
- Tissues: 7" x 5" x 4" each
- Weight: 34.5 lbs (total)