Stock up and Save 5% on Replaceable Tissue Variations for your CentraLineMan Training System.
Enhance your training regimen with all three Tissue Variations. The CentraLineMan Tissue Pack features normal, obese and advanced replaceable tissues with the same life-like anatomical differences found in live patients. Designed with clinically relevant anatomy and time-tested ultrasound compatibility that maintains visual acuity and market leading durability.
- Practice full central venous catheterization training—ultrasound guided or blind/landmark insertion approaches at the subclavian, supraclavicular, and internal jugular access sites on patients with anatomical variations.
- Gain experience in identifying and selecting appropriate access site based on patient anatomical variations
- Practice use of ultrasound for:
- Developing psychomotor skills required for obtaining visualization during cannulation
- Detecting anatomical variations
- Distinguishing vessels
- Visualizing arterial pulse and venous compression
- Identifying the anatomical location of the target vessel
- Visualizing needle cannulation of the target vessel in transverse view
- Visualize threading of guidewire in longitudinal axis view
- Visualizing catheter placement
- Reducing the rate of mechanical complications due to anatomical variances such as pneumothorax or arterial puncture.
- Improving first cannulation success and decreasing needle passes
- Practice palpating external landmarks to identify vessel location
- Practice identifying unsuccessful vessel access by fluid feedback representing arterial puncture
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills needed for insertion on patients with anatomical variations.
- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible tissue, with all relevant landmarks and anatomy.
- Enhanced procedural difficulty—Develop users skills by introducing anatomical variations.
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins offer the greatest value, in the frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market.
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity.
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation.
- Replaceable tissues come pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary.
- Normal Tissue (CLMT-50)
- Obese Tissue (CLMOT-50)
- Advanced Tissue (CLMAT-50)