Replaceable Tissue for Central Line Training
Our redesigned Normal Replaceable Tissue offers unsurpassed realism in central venous catheterization. Users can practice the full procedure using ultrasound guided or blind/landmark insertion approaches at the subclavian, supraclavicular, and internal jugular access sites. As patient populations change and become increasingly varied, Simulab is committed to delivering tissues that offer an opportunity to practice procedures in a wide variety of patient scenarios.
- Provides complete procedural practice at three access sites; Internal Jugular, Subclavian, Supraclavicular.
- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, tissue with all relevant palpating landmarks and vascular anatomy.
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins provide the greatest value, in frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market.
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity.
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation
- Arterial pulse is present and vein realistically compresses under palpation
- Easily adjustable venous pressure regulator allows for vein compression or low pressure simulation scenarios
- Comes pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care
- Size: 10.5" h; 8.5" w; 2.5" d
- Weight: 3 lbs