Meet AirwayMan®, Simulab’s new complete airway management training system. Learn complete airway management from nasal and oral intubation - to needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy.
AirwayMan offers low cost, replaceable soft tissue components for increased realism and extended product life. Every part of AirwayMan is carefully engineered to recreate the familiar movements, textures and delicate nuances of human anatomy. AirwayMan includes the same realistic cricothyroid structures found in TraumaMan—the most widely used cricothyroidotomy trainer in the world. System comes in a case.
This package includes all you need to get started for 96 students. It include an additional soft airway, an additional replacement face tissue, a replacement set of teeth and 8 neck tissues which can be used for 96 students.
- Low cost, replaceable soft airway
- Easy set-up with a soft tissue replacement system
- Integrated cricothyroidotomy
- Multi-layered, wrap-around replaceable neck skin with unsurpassed realism
- Additional Soft Airway (AM-SA)
- Additional Face Tissue (AM-FT)
- Additional Set of Teeth (AM-TS)
- (8) Neck Tissues (AM-NK)
- Movement, weight, and landmarks closely mimic human anatomy
- Soft palate anatomy allows visual identification during intubation
- Palpable landmarks and life-like tissue to incise
- Visible confirmation when successful intubation is achieved
- Learn complete airway management from nasal and oral intubation - to needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Visually confirm key landmarks: functioning epiglottis, vallecula, and vocal cords
- Practice patient positioning and assess strength needed for each procedure
- Practice proper technique for laryngoscope insertion and confirm intubation with auscultation and simulated chest excursion
- Detect intubation errors including Right Mainstem Intubation