Simulab, which was founded in 1994, has two primary missions: reducing medical errors and increasing patient safety. Achieving those goals not only improves peoples’ lives and health, but also has a major impact on the healthcare system’s bottom line. We aim to provide task trainers and medical simulators that assist in making medical training thorough and effective, so that medical procedures and treatments are safely administered and the patient receives the maximum benefit without costly complications.
As our product line of medical task trainers expands we are focused on the priorities of providing value, durability, and support. This is achieved by listening to our customers with a willingness to grow and change as needed. As the importance of medical simulation becomes more and more apparent, we are ready to meet the challenge.
Simulab’s extensive product line includes:
- Surgical simulators like TraumaMan and TraumaChild
- Central vascular catheterization trainers like CentraLineMan and VascularAccessChild
- Diagnostic ultrasound trainers like SonoMan
- Partial task trainers like the Lumbar Puncture / Epidural Trainer and the Paracentesis Model
- An array of laparoscopic trainers like the LapTrainer with SimuVision
- Tools to improve suturing skills like the Student Suturing Kit